Clean Eating Breakfast: Nuts, Seeds, Granola and Fruit Topped Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt (using FAGE GREEK YOGURT)
- 1 table spoon of almonds slices (using MARIANI SLICED ALMONDS)
- 2-3 strawberries
- 2 table spoons of PUMPKIN SEEDS
- 2 table spoons of ORGANIC GRANOLA
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
1. Scoop Greek yogurt in a bowl.
2. Surround Greek yogurt with banana slices.
3. Top yogurt with almonds, pumpkin seeds, granola and strawberries.
Thank you for your time!
We hope you enjoyed today's recipe.
And come back for more.
PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY'S CLEAN EATING RECIPE: