Clean Eating Weight Loss Meal Plan 45

Breakfast

Blueberry Grape Smoothie (get recipe here)

This smoothie was sweet and refreshing. It's a quick and healthy way to start the day.






Mid Morning Snack

Sweet Potato Tator Tots (from Taco Time)

Taco Time is a quick-service Mexican family restaurant that serves food made with fresh ingredients. Trust me, it's much healthier than Taco Bell.

These sweet potato tator tots were fresh and scrumptious--the perfect clean eating snack.






Lunch

Barley Noodle

To ensure that my kids consume enough vegetables each day, I must be creative about how to incorporate vegetables into their meals. Neither of them are big veggie eaters, but they love pasta, so vegetable pasta is popular amongst family meals.

Today's barley noodle was a fantastic blend of green onion, eggs, vegetable and grain, stir fried to scrumptious perfection. The kids loved it, and so did I.

If you're looking for vegetable pasta, Barilla makes an assortment of delicious vegetable pasta. It's one of my favorite brands. You can find them here.



Afternoon Snack

Fresh Melon Bowl


Dinner

Toasted Artisan Whole Wheat Bread with Fresh Mozzarella, and Broiled Chicken Salad

Today I bought a fresh loaf of Artisan whole wheat French bread from the local market. Love Artisan, don't you? They're made fresh daily, and taste so much better than those with preservatives.

I topped each piece of bread with fresh mozzarella slices, and toasted them in the oven, until cheese melted. Then, I added a pinch of paprika, ground black pepper and sea salt for taste. They were quick, easy and enjoyable.

For vegetable and protein, I broiled a piece of organic chicken breast that was rubbed with various herbs. I then chopped the chicken and added them to a bed of fresh salad.

Tonight's dinner was simple but delicious still. Most of all, it was clean. I hope it was a good clean eating dinner idea for you.










That's all for today's clean eating meal plan.

Thanks for visiting.

For more clean eating ideas and easy healthy recipes, visit www.cleaneatingrecipesblog.com



Comments